Well, this dish screaaams Greece and i could eat it every day! For me, fresh fish with sauteed greens is one of the top healthy Mediterranean dishes. The only difficulty in this recipe is the cleaning of the greens, but in the market you can find already washed or frozen greens.
For the fish:
- 2 sea breams filleted
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon flour
For the greens:
- 1 kgr mix of greens (I used chard and wild greens)
- 1 dry onion chopped
- 1 fresh green onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tbsp parsley or celery
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- juice of one lemon
- The greens must be washed thoroughly and then soaked in water and some vinegar. Rinse well and repeat until no dirt comes out of the water.
- Boil for 8 minutes in salted water and drain.
- Then sauté the onions in a large pan with the olive oil and when the onions are cooked add the greens.
- Season with salt and add the garlic, the cherry tomatoes, the dill and the parsley.
- Cook for 10 minutes and then add the lemon.
- Remove from the stove when there is no liquid in the pan anymore.
- In a pan add the olive oil and heat to maximum.
- Season the fish with salt and put some flour on the skin.
- Put the fish skin down on the pan and cook for 3 minutes, turn around carefully with a big spatula and cook for 2-3 minutes. Ready!