This super healthy salad could be a meal on its own or a nice side dish.
It’s a pretty easy recipe, except for the time you’ll need to prepare the fresh beans! You could find frozen beans ready for the pot to save some time, but if it’s summer time and you find them fresh it’s really worth it.
- 500 grams string beans
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tbsp balsamic cream (orange/lemon flavor is my favorite!)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp black Corinthian raisins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Cut the edges of the beans, wash and boil in salted water for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil in a pan and sauté the beans with the smashed garlic.
- Add the lemon zest and the balsamic cream.
- Put in a bowl and drizzle with some salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the nuts and raisins and enjoy!