This recipe is very quick and healthy!
- 450 grams bio frozen peas
- 250 grams concentrated tomato juice
- 1 dry onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove smashed
- 2 potatoes in wedges
- 2 carrots thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- Add the oil in a pot with the garlic and onion and stir for a minute.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Sauté for another minute, add 2 cups of water and simmer for 50 minutes, checking if more water is needed.