This omelette is actually a substitute for those who want to avoid the classic toast sandwich with flour, mixing the eggs with oats make it happen!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp oats (you can add flax seed, chia seeds etc)
- 1/2 small avocado
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 slice smoked turkey
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix the eggs with the oats and milk, season and bake in the oven for 10 minutes (180C). I used a small rectangular silicon tray.
- Cut the avocado and tomatoes in small cubes and mix with salt, pepper and a splash of olive oil.
- When the omelette is still hot put the cream cheese, the cheese, the turkey and the avocado mix and fold.
- Served with a nice salad on the side would also do for a light lunch.