This pie is super easy as we just mix the ingredients with flour and we don’t have to make dough.
COOKING TIME: 30 min
- 3 leeks cut in small pieces
- 1 zucchini grated
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg
- 120 grams greek yogurt 2%
- 100 grams fresh milk 2%
- 100 grams greek feta cheese
- 100 grams whole wheat dinkel flour
- Cut the leeks in small pieces and grate the zucchini.
- In a large pan add the oil and sauté the leeks with the zucchini and the onion until tender.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a small non-stick baking pan.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool down before you cut it.